We bring peace of mind to the home inspection process.
Home inspection. Sewer line inspection.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
We are real estate agents and we understand how stressful it can be finding the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such an important investment.
You won’t have worry about getting a call from your Realtor stating that there are problems with the property. Never stress over costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t what it seems! You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. You can feel confident about buying your home knowing that it has been inspected by professionals and that any potential problems are identified.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Problems like termite damage, roof leaks, and faulty plumbing can all be fixed before they turn into bigger (and more expensive) issues.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of necessary repairs. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Find out about safety issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. By having a home inspection, you can avoid this costly mistake. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s not just about finding out what needs to be fixed, but also about learning more about your potential future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste time worrying if there are any problems with your soon-to-be dream home – let us do all the work for you! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. We can help you avoid costly surprises after you move into your new home.
10. Include a pest inspection with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are known to cause approximately five billion dollars in damages yearly. Don’t let pests and insects ruin your property! Call us today to schedule an inspection or visit our site to learn more about how you can protect your family against these dangerous creatures.
You are about to purchase a house. Are you aware of what your inspector will find?
A home inspection is a great way to prevent you from buying a home that has major problems that could cost thousands of dollars in repair. It’s also an opportunity for you and your real estate agent to learn more about the property, so when it comes time for negotiations, you have all the information at hand.
The average person spends less than 2 hours looking at homes before making an offer on one. That means they miss out on many important details that could come back and bite them later down the road if not discovered during a thorough inspection by a professional inspector like us! We are professionals who can see beyond what you see and will give you the assurance that your new home is in good condition before you sign any paperwork or hand over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
317 N Mount Shasta Blvd.Mt. Shasta California 96067United States
Neighborhoods in Mt. Shasta, California
Alpine Realty, Inc., Alta Vista Manor, Andaman | Healthy Thai Cuisine, Best Western Plus Tree House, Boulder Creek Subdivision, Brooks Complete Auto Repair Inc., C21 Advantage - HD Siskiyou County Realtors, Century 21 Advantage Mt Shasta, Coldwell Banker Mountain Gate Properties, Country Oaks, Golden Eagle Charter School (GECS), Mount Shasta Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, Mount Shasta City Park, Mount Shasta High School, Mount Shasta Resort
Things to do in Mt. Shasta, California
Our Newest Profiles